Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another internet order

Another admission: I’ve started using hair product. At first it was to tame my cowlick, but now I fear I’m on the slippery slope to Metrosexuality (I also regularly groom my eyebrows, but in my defense it’s only because as I’ve gotten older, I’ve sprouted a few crazy eyebrow hairs that if left unchecked would grow to a point that I could comb them across my forehead to hide my slowly receding hairline.) Anyway, it took me a while to find a product that met my criteria of a matte finish with only a moderate amount of hold (I don’t want plastic hair). But soon after I found this product (American Crew Forming Crème), Target stopped carrying it. I’ve checked all over, and all I can find is either the American Crew Pomade (too shiny) or Fiber Crème (too stiff). So I’ve had to order it on the Internet. What does that say about the direction of my life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have found some great stuff - even Amazon is out of it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FKGSA6/102-4054564-0315355?v=glance&n=3760901

Does it smell like ointment at all? Did Tranovich have something to do with this too?