Friday, August 25, 2006

Does William Shatner have a toupee?

Last Sunday was the “Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner”. It had it’s moments, but I thought that too much of the humor involved jokes about George Takei’s homosexuality. George Takei thought it was all funny, and I guess some of the jokes were amusing, but it seemed that card was played way too much. Andy Dick was as strange as ever. Betty White was old. The big news, however, was how unfunny Farrah Fawcet was. It’s not only that she can’t tell a joke; she never seemed to laugh at anything (of course, there were a few boners.....no pun intended......sent in her direction). I can’t say I ever drooled over Farrah Fawcet, but not being funny has made her pretty unattractive to me.

1 comment:

erotic erotic stories said...

I put the camera ina duffle bag and head into the bar. But she had no appreciation for either of his primary tools well, maybe hisbrain because it brought in the money.
free rape incest text stories
true adult male sex stories
alt sex stories lesbian lollita
first time beastiality stories
free stories adult
I put the camera ina duffle bag and head into the bar. But she had no appreciation for either of his primary tools well, maybe hisbrain because it brought in the money.