Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who put me on this list?

For some reason, Victoria’s Secret keeps sending me cards good for free woman’s underwear; the other day I received an offer for a free cotton panty, along with $10 off any bra (including The Body, which seems to have something to do with Heidi Klum). Actually, I got two of the cards. Somehow my name was duplicated in their data base (albeit with slightly different spellings of my name), allowing me to score twice on my birthday with not one but two $10 gift certificates.

I’ve been thinking it would be funny to go in and redeem one of these cards. Somebody will have to go with me, though, and I’ll be needing a drink or two beforehand. I’ve always wondered what my panty size is……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell a lie. It was Mike Tranovich that sent you the subscription.