Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm now taking applications for a new fantasy TV love interest

At one time, when she was an anchor on “MTV News”, I had a big crush on Tabitha Soren. Not only was she cute, she seemed to be a smart cookie to boot. Then I saw her get wasted on “Celebrity Jeopardy!”; she didn’t just lose, she actually had a negative score at the end of the game, making her ineligible for Final Jeopardy.

Now I’ve completely soured on another TV celebrity…..Rachael Ray. Actually, I can’t say that I ever had a “crush” on her, it’s more like I’ve felt that I should, but wasn’t quite sure what I really thought. Over the last year or so, however, I’ve slowly become irritated at her (too many cookbooks, her own magazine, etc.). Now that I hear she’s getting her own daytime show, it’s over. Rachael, if you’re reading my blog, even if you someday get divorced, things just won’t work out between us. But if it makes you feel better, it’s not you, it’s me.

No comments: