Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday night TV for the next 10 weeka

Tonight was the first episode of the new season of “Project Runway”, another of my guilty pleasures that often lead to harassment by friends and/or coworkers. It’s too early to say who I like the best/least, but there is one designer who I’d easily rate as the most annoying……..if you read his bio, he doesn’t seem too bad of a guy, but he is fairly cocky and has an accent that has a certain fakeness to it (I’ll admit it may be real, but it does seem cultivated to some degree).

One thing I was disappointed by was the previews of the show……I really thought there was going to be more drama (i.e. someone getting kicked off the show for reasons other than losing a challenge) than there was. Hopefully that’ll be coming up soon.

(I apologize for any cable TV references for those who do not have access to this greatest of American media forms).

Now “Star Trek: TNG” is on. I’m going to have to shift the title of “Most annoying ST:TNG” character from Deanna Troi to Wesley Crusher. I know I’m not alone on this, since eventually he became a bit player on the show.

No comments: